Mgs4 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Metal Gear Fans Everywhere!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share your PSN Id and MGO character name.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sorrow
Global Dominator
The Sorrow

Male Number of posts : 3
Quote : "The spirit of the warrior will always be with you"and "The dead are not silent"
Warn points :
Share your PSN Id and MGO character name. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Share your PSN Id and MGO character name. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Battle Stats
Field Name: -
Exp.:
Share your PSN Id and MGO character name. Left_bar_bleue0/0Share your PSN Id and MGO character name. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Drebin Points: 100000

Share your PSN Id and MGO character name. Empty
PostSubject: Share your PSN Id and MGO character name.   Share your PSN Id and MGO character name. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:16 pm

Basicaly just post your PSN Id and your MGO character name so you can be added to peoples friends list. My PSN Id is WeissTheHedgehog and my MGO char name is Weiss_147. He´s still level one cause I don´t play much MGO and I´m usualy on Meryll Beginer server.

Last edited by Liquid Ocelot on Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar corrections.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefinalfantasyzone.forumotion.com
Liquid Ocelot
Godfather
Liquid Ocelot

Male Number of posts : 21
Warn points :
Share your PSN Id and MGO character name. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Share your PSN Id and MGO character name. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-29

Battle Stats
Field Name: Liquid Ocelot
Exp.:
Share your PSN Id and MGO character name. Left_bar_bleue0/100Share your PSN Id and MGO character name. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Share your PSN Id and MGO character name.   Share your PSN Id and MGO character name. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:21 pm

Great Idea 'The Sorrow' I will post mine later on because I have forgotten all my details.
Back to top Go down
https://mgs4.board-directory.net
The Sorrow
Global Dominator
The Sorrow

Male Number of posts : 3
Quote : "The spirit of the warrior will always be with you"and "The dead are not silent"
Warn points :

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Battle Stats
Field Name: -
Exp.:
Share your PSN Id and MGO character name. Left_bar_bleue0/0Share your PSN Id and MGO character name. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Share your PSN Id and MGO character name.   Share your PSN Id and MGO character name. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:47 pm

That's ok you can just call me Sorrow you know, you don't have to call me 'The Sorrow'
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefinalfantasyzone.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share your PSN Id and MGO character name.   Share your PSN Id and MGO character name. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Share your PSN Id and MGO character name.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mgs4 Forum :: MGO: Metal Gear Online :: MGO Discussion-
Jump to: