Mgs4 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Metal Gear Fans Everywhere!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Sorrow is here cue the rain lol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sorrow
Global Dominator
The Sorrow

Male Number of posts : 3
Quote : "The spirit of the warrior will always be with you"and "The dead are not silent"
Warn points :
The Sorrow is here cue the rain lol Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Sorrow is here cue the rain lol Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Battle Stats
Field Name: -
Exp.:
The Sorrow is here cue the rain lol Left_bar_bleue0/0The Sorrow is here cue the rain lol Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Drebin Points: 100000

The Sorrow is here cue the rain lol Empty
PostSubject: The Sorrow is here cue the rain lol   The Sorrow is here cue the rain lol Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:01 pm

Hey there The Sorrow here.Liquid Ocelot told me about this forum and since i´m as big a fan of the Metal Gear Solid series as one gets i decided to join.Any way i´m from Portugal i speak English and Portuguese(curentely learning Japanese) and you can call me either Sorrow or Gabriel(my real name)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefinalfantasyzone.forumotion.com
Liquid Ocelot
Godfather
Liquid Ocelot

Male Number of posts : 21
Warn points :
The Sorrow is here cue the rain lol Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Sorrow is here cue the rain lol Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-29

Battle Stats
Field Name: Liquid Ocelot
Exp.:
The Sorrow is here cue the rain lol Left_bar_bleue0/100The Sorrow is here cue the rain lol Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Drebin Points: 100000

The Sorrow is here cue the rain lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sorrow is here cue the rain lol   The Sorrow is here cue the rain lol Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:13 pm

Glad to see you here Gabriel 'nice name BTW' I hope you enjoy your stay here at the =MGS4= Forums
Back to top Go down
https://mgs4.board-directory.net

The Sorrow is here cue the rain lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mgs4 Forum :: HQ :: Mission Briefing-
Jump to: